Medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA!
The points below are what guide us and when we work closely with our patients to address each point, we are able to show aggregate outcome improvements of 33%.
- Patient Education
- Proper Medication Regimen Management
- Diabetes Management
- Clinical Pharmacist Consultation & Access
- Disease Monitoring via Teleconference
- Cognitive Behavioral Assistance
- Genomic Testing
- Medication Reminders
- Extreme Simplification
- Cost Containment
Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind is a comprehensive, home delivery pharmacy service specializing in the needs of the blind and low vision community and their families. We were founded by blind and sighted experts in the areas of accessibility, technology and medicine and we are the only provider of it’s kind.
We do everything for you: we will coordinate all of the details with your doctor and insurance provider including helping to keep costs as low as possible. Simply call us for a free consultation to see if we are a good fit for you.
Customized Packaging Options Are All FREE!
We work with our patients to try different packaging solutions in order to maximize compliance and the healthcare benefits. Prescription medications can be combined with over-the-counter medication, vitamins and supplements including The Accessible Pharmacy Brand.
- Presorted in a disposable pill organizer with weekly or monthly options.
- Individual packets – just like Pill Pack
- Braille labels
- Large print labels
- Easy to open bottles for people with mobility issues, Parkinson’s or Arthritis